Level 2 Diploma in Beauty TherapyThe course is suitable for anyone seeking a career in the Beauty Therapy Industry.
Duration of Course:36 Weeks
Location of course:
Course CostsAll students who are joining a full time course and are under 19 years of age on the 1st September as their course commences, will not be required to pay tuition fees or examination fees. If you over 19 please contact us FREE on 0800 731 7410 for the latest pricing information.
Entry requirements:Level 1 Introduction into the Hair and Beauty Sector or 4 GCSEs at Grade D. You will also be expected to have a positive attitude and have good attendance.
What you will learn:You will be studying twelve units, including theoretical knowledge and practical understanding.
- Working in the beauty industry
- Follow health and safety in the salon
- Client care and communication
- Promote products and services
- Provide facial skincare
- Remove hair using waxing techniques
- Provide manicure treatments
- Provide pedicure treatments
- Provide eyelash and brow treatments
- Apply make-up
- Salon reception duties
- Create an image based on a theme within the hair and beauty industry
Employment information:After further study a career in Beauty Therapy can offer you an endless number of exciting career opportunities. Our region has lots of Spas, Hotels and Salons that are all crying out for your talents, and donâ€™t forget that you could always set up your own mobile business or travel the world as a Therapist on a Cruise Liner, offering treatment to passengers.
The local average annual wage on entry into a career in Beauty Therapy â€“ depending on qualification â€“ is £ 10,000